Disinfection Services Terms & Conditions
In these conditions:
“the Company” means Lukis Pte Ltd.
“the Customer” means the person or company who purchase the Services or Goods.
“the Service” means any service Lukis Pte Ltd supplies to the Customer.
2. SERVICE & QUALITY CONTROL
- The Company and its affiliated disinfection operators will be conducting the disinfection treatment in accordance to the NEA guidelines and ensuring appropriate Personal Protective Equipments (PPE) are available for Covid+ disinfection treatment.
- The Company and its affiliated disinfection operators will not be liable for any damage arises from the disinfection treatment and the Customer should cover or keep all items which may be potentially damage due to the treatment process.
- All the operators has undergo the required NEA disinfection training modules and evaluations to perform the disinfection treatment safely and effectively for the Customer.
- The Customer is to ensure that the building MCST or building owner has been informed and the Company and its affiliated disinfection operators is able to conduct the disinfection treatment within your unit before the scheduled cleaning date
3. PRECAUTIONS AND PREPARATIONS TO TREATMENT BY CUSTOMER
- External personnel are not allowed to be present during the disinfection treatment.
- Ensure full access of the premises for the disinfection operators to conduct the disinfection treatment.
- Put all food items, raw materials, processed food items and utensils in protected compartments.
- Please cover all food appliances or paper items with a plastic sheet.
- Please cover fish tanks and paintings (if any).
- Ensure all sensitive electronic devices are covered.
- Clean all food preparation surfaces and appliances before usage after the disinfection treatment.
- Vacant the premises for 1-2 hours after the disinfection treatment has been conducted.
5. TERMS & CONDITIONS CHANGES
- The Company reserves the right at any time to modify this terms and conditions and to add new or additional terms or conditions on your use of the Services. Such modifications and additional terms and conditions will be effective immediately and incorporated into this Agreement. Your continued use of the Services will be deemed acceptance thereof.
- The most up-to-date version of these Terms and Condition is always available on the Website and you should check the Website regularly so you can see the latest version. It is the Customer responsibility to check the website regularly for changes to our Terms and Conditions.
Last Updated: January 01, 2023