Deep Cleaning Services Terms & Conditions
In these conditions:
“the Company” means Lukis Pte Ltd.
“the Customer” means the person or company who purchase the Services or Goods.
“the Service” means any service Lukis Pte Ltd supplies to the Customer.
2. SERVICE & QUALITY CONTROL
- For unassessed cleaning site prior to the cleaning session, additional charges may apply to additional tasks and cleaning site conditions/layout upon on-site inspection by the Company.
- The Company will try its best effort to remove all spots and stains. However, there may be stubborn stains that may not be removed entirely except reduced to less visibility.
- All cleaning equipment and material remain the property of the Company after completing the cleaning assignment.
- The Company exclude all cleaning duties of the area where the height exceeds 2 meters or which is deemed unsafe physically for the cleaners.
- The company exclude all interior cabinet or shelf unless the Customer has emptied them before the commencement of the Service.
- The Company exclude any cleaning due to after renovation works (For example: removing paints, cement spillage stains, etc.).
- The Company exclude the disposal of bulky items, pallets and bulky carton box or any items which are not accepted by the Customer building central bins.
- The Company will not be liable for any damage arises from the cleaning process and the Customer should cover or keep all items which may be potentially damage due to the cleaning process.
4. TERMS & CONDITIONS CHANGES
- The Company reserves the right at any time to modify this terms and conditions and to add new or additional terms or conditions on your use of the Services. Such modifications and additional terms and conditions will be effective immediately and incorporated into this Agreement. Your continued use of the Services will be deemed acceptance thereof.
- The most up-to-date version of these Terms and Condition is always available on the Website and you should check the Website regularly so you can see the latest version. It is the Customer responsibility to check the website regularly for changes to our Terms and Conditions.
Last Updated: January 01, 2023