Commercial Cleaning Services Terms Conditions
In these conditions:
“the Company” means Lukis Pte Ltd
“the Customer” means the person or company who purchase the Services or Goods
“the Service” means any service Lukis Pte Ltd supplies to the Customer under the Contract.
“the Quotation” means the Company’s written quotation for the services or goods supply.
“the Agreement” means the contract for the provision of Service made between the Company and the Customer, including these Conditions
“the Goods” means any items, units, equipment or other goods which the Company supplies to the Customer under or relating to an Agreement.
These Conditions apply to all contracts for the supply of services or goods entered into by the Company. Neither the Customer nor the Company shall be bound by any variation or waiver of the Contract, except as agreed by both parties in writing and signed on their behalf.
- A specific time and day for the cleaning session will be fixed after the confirmation of the quotation. For contracts with fixed-rate monthly billing, the monthly bill is fixed regardless of the number of days in the month. The cleaning sessions will not be replaced or the bill will not be pro-rated for all public holidays / weekends / client-initiated closure or no cleaning days. Unless the cleaning service package quoted has indicated that public holidays and/or weekends are inclusive in the service package.
- A 30 days notice is required for any service package upgrade or downgrade, and there will be no refund or credit for partial months of service if the notice period is not fulfilled. Except as agreed by both parties in writing to commence the new service package within the notice period.
4. AGREEMENT DURATION
Minimum one-year agreement from the date of acceptance by the Customer. This Agreement shall automatically renew and be extended from year to year upon the expiration, unless written notice are given by either party 30 days prior to the expiration date on the amendment of the current terms or terminated by either party by written notice given to the other not less than 30 days’ notice.
- Either party may terminate this Agreement by giving to the other not less than 30 days’ notice in writing to the other party via email.
- In the event the Customer terminates the Agreement during the term commitment, the Customer shall pay to the Company the value of cleaning contract equivalent to that of the notice period if notice period is not given.
- The first-month invoice will be issued on the commencement of the service. Subsequently, all invoices on regular commercial cleaning services will be issued within the service month.
- All invoice for the month’s cleaning to be paid by the last day of the service month. Payment shall be made through bank transfer or cheque addressed and mailed to Lukis Pte Ltd.
- The Company reserves the right to charge interest at the rate of 5% per month on any overdue account till all outstanding payment are received by the Company.
- The Company reserves the right to suspend services if invoices are not paid by the due date. Services will be restored after receiving outstanding payment amount in full. During suspension charges will continue to be applied as usual.
7. CLEANING SUPPLIES & EQUIPMENTS
- All Goods remain the property of the Company and will be collected at the end of the Agreement.
- For contracts with equipment supplied, the types of equipment supplied are listed in the quotation description and will be replenished or replaced as necessary. Special requests for equipment not included in the standard equipment list may be chargeable separately.
8. SERVICE & QUALITY CONTROL
- The Company shall carry out with reasonable skill and care on the Services for the Customer (The full work scope can be further discussed and tailored to your needs).
- Supervisory support in the event of cleaner’s issues. (Counselling with cleaner, follow-ups, site inspection, etc.).
- Replacement of cleaner due to poor performance and no improvement after counselling. (Subject to availability).
- Covering duty in the event of medical or annual leave. (Subject to covering of essential duties only).
- Any other area or duties not stated in this proposal and any height exceeding 2 meters or which is deemed unsafe physically for the cleaners.
- Excluding disposal of bulky items, pallets and bulky carton boxes.
- Any cleaning due to after renovation works. (To remove paint, cement spillage stains, etc.).
- The Company provides for Work Injury Compensation for all its cleaners as laid out in the Work Injury Compensation Act (WICA).
- The Company liabilities for all other loss or damage suffered by the Customer in any 12-month period and caused by an act or omission of the Company, its employees or sub-contractors shall not exceed the value of its public liability insurance.
- Neither party shall be liable for any delay or failure to comply with its obligation under this Agreement where such failure or delay is occasioned by any event beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, tropical storms, flood, fire, riot, war, inclement weather, strikes, induction action or any other reason.
- The Company will assume all liability for the payment of CPF, provision of annual and sick leave and other worker rights to its employees.
- In the event of our cleaner being unable to turn up for an allocated cleaning session, the Company will do its utmost to find a replacement and / or make up for the hours of cleaning lost. Failing which, the Company will pro-rate the invoice for the month according to the fraction of sessions where cleaning did not occur.
- If a billing adjustment is necessary due to cleaner no-show or under-time on a particular day, the Customer must inform Lukis Pte Ltd within 24 hours.
- The Customer will compensate for any damaged or missing equipment arising out of the customer’s employees using or taking equipment that belongs to Lukis Pte Ltd.
Upon agreement termination, Customer are prohibited from directly or indirectly hiring through a contractor any of the company staff for a period of 2 years or otherwise face a penalty of not more than Five Thousand Singapore Dollars, from the company.
This Agreement and these Terms shall be construed in accordance with Singapore law, and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
14. TERMS & CONDITIONS CHANGES
- The Company reserves the right at any time to modify this terms and conditions and to add new or additional terms or conditions on your use of the Services. Such modifications and additional terms and conditions will be effective immediately and incorporated into this Agreement. Your continued use of the Services will be deemed acceptance thereof.
- The most up-to-date version of these Terms and Condition is always available on the Website and you should check the Website regularly so you can see the latest version. It is the Customer responsibility to check the website regularly for changes to our Terms and Conditions.
Last Updated: January 01, 2023